Monday, October 17, 2011

More Coaching

I just finished my 2nd session with my first of 3 Allies or Clients today.
We looked at how her last week had gone, talked about her experience with the 100 Things I Love to Do List and Her 50 Things I Loved To Do As a Kid.
Then we looked at the coming week at the small but significant steps she wanted to take to work on her goals.

Coaching is a great way to discover and uncover what you want to do and begin to work on a plan to actually accomplish those things.
We use a model that Helps You Discover and Clairfy, Create a Best Guess Plan of what might work, Remember why you want to do what you want to do, and experiement with your plan,  then we celebrate what is working and adjust what is not. 

Its all at your speed, working on what you want to work on.
I have great tools to help you with every step.

Let me know if you are interested in discussing how this might work for you.  I am ready at this point to add what we call Allies (clients), because it is a working partnership to help move you forward toward reaching your goals and dreams. 

1 comment:

  1. Great post related to Life Coaching New York.Life coaching is a practice that helps people identify and achieve personal goals. Life coaches help clients set and reach goals using a variety of tools and techniques. Life coaches are neither therapists nor consultants; psychological intervention and business analysis are outside the scope of their work.

    ReplyDelete