Friday, August 26, 2011

Starting My Life Coaching Training and Certification

I think for a while, I will share my journey of discovery as I go through the training and certification process. I have been checking out a variety of options and finally settled today on Elite Life Coaching put out by Mitch Matthews of the Coach Mindset. The training process will take about 90 days to complete. I am excited to begin this journey to fine tune and develop in the skills and better embrace the coaching lifestyle.  I may push my official launch back till I complete the training. I suppose I am already in a soft launch. I'm practicing coaching on everyone -so look out.
I invite you to join me as I work through this process.  I will share some of my ta da - wow the light bulb has turned on moments. 

7 comments:

  1. This is already beautiful! I am so proud of you, my friend. As usual, you never cease to inspire me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found so many interesting in your blog especially its discussion. keep up the good work.

    Click Here

    ReplyDelete
  3. Life Coaching is not the way to think much in depth but it is for the people to know how every moment of life can be dealt with proper methods and any problem faced now and then has a perfect solution to remove its cause.

    Online Life Coaching Training

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great post. I am really bad at remembering to pin articles I liked or were helpful but I do have a board started.
    Thesis Writing Service

    ReplyDelete
  5. such an informative article. Thanks to blogger who shear this brillient article with us.
    geoessay

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Margot, I like your pay it forward concept. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete